Mandala art therapy & healing can be a great source of reflection on one’s soul.
Flowers, the rings found in tree trunks and the spiralling outward and inward of a snail’s shell all reflect the primal mandala pattern. Wherever a center is found radiating outward and inward, there is wholeness–a mandala.
What you learn during the workshop
- Creating and Drawing of Mandalas – With measurements
- Creating a Floral Pattern
- Painting the floral design
- Creating Mandala patterns
List of Material
- 1 Water Colour Paper
- Papers to Sketch
- Drawing inks, Watercolours, Colour pencils
- Tools to draw the Mandala
- All other stationery requires to create your piece of Art
No prior experience required. It will be a guided session.