12 Jun 2021
Sat, 12 Jun 2021-11:00 AM To Sun, 13 Jun 2021-12:30 PM
Madhubani painting is dominantly figurative art and artists illustrate their life stories especially women artists. They love to paint their Gods and Goddesses, their daily lives, rituals, and customs.
So let’s dive into this beautiful art form!
The workshop will be conducted in two sessions (one and a half hours per session) on Zoom.
This is a live session and no recordings will be provided.
*Pre-Registration is Mandatory.
Registration opens only for Mumbai.
The workshop will be conducted in Hindi.
What Do You Learn
Day – 1
-Introduction of the art form
– Front Face
Day – 2
-A Madhubani Final Composition (Tree of Life)
-A demonstration of how to paint the drawing will be given.
Material kit includes
1 Handmade paper for Final Composition
1 Bamboo Stick
3 Catridge Paper
1 Pigment pen(0.4)
Round paint brushes 1,2,4
Date: 12th & 13th June 2021
Time: 11.00 am to 12.30 pm
It might exceed by 15 mins since we will be teaching the details.
Fees: 2800/-(inclusive of material kit)
• Tickets once sold cannot be refunded.
• Material kits will be delivered to you, once you register for the course.
• Bookings are open only for India.
• The zoom link will be sent to the registered number about 30 mins before the workshop schedule time on WhatsApp. If any participant doesn’t receive the link, they can send a WhatsApp message on +91-7506122332 along with their order id and we will share the link immediately.
• Sometimes there are network issues in the Zoom App or at the conductor’s residence. We request you to please be patient during such times. We shall try our best to give you the best experience and fix it asap.
•The picture shown in the post is just for your understanding, it need not be what is going to be taught in the class. We try and plan a subject that can give you the maximum insight into The Art form.
• The artwork may or may not finish during the session. We shall start and finish as much as possible and send you a complete image of what is taught during the session.
• We are more than happy to teach. Please note if time permits, we will answer all your queries during the class or try to email them to you.