In this workshop, we get to you the glitter of the pristine white rann of kutchh! Lippan kaam or mud work is done by the locals of the desert on the walls of their houses. This beautiful art form is decorated with abhla embellishments which bring a dash of sparkle to the barren lands.
This is a three-day workshop on zoom. It is an online session and no recordings will be provided.
*Pre-Registration is Mandatory.
Registration opens only for Mumbai.
The workshop will be conducted in Hindi.
What Do You Learn
Tracing of the design
Techniques of rolling the dough
Painting of the piece
Sticking the abhlas
The Material kit includes
MDF board- L-22″ x W-15.5″
Paintbrush (big flat and small round)
Date: 4th & 5th and 6th August 2021
Time: 4.00 pm to 5:00 pm
It might exceed 15 mins since we will be teaching the details.
Fees: ₹4200/-(inclusive of material kit)
• Tickets once sold cannot be refunded.
• Material kits will be delivered to you, once you register for the course.
• Bookings are open only for India.
• The zoom link will be sent to the registered number about 30 mins before the workshop schedule time on WhatsApp. If any participant doesn’t receive the link, they can send a WhatsApp message on +91-7506122332 along with their order id and we will share the link immediately.
• Sometimes there are network issues in the Zoom App or at the conductor’s residence. We request you to please be patient during such times. We shall try our best to give you the best experience and fix it asap.
• The artwork may or may not finish during the session. We shall start and finish as much as possible and send you a complete image of what is taught during the session.
• We are more than happy to teach. Please note if time permits, we will answer all your queries during the class or try to email them to you.