17 Jul 2021
Sat, 17 Jul 2021-04:00 PM To Sun, 18 Jul 2021-05:30 PM
Dots, dashes, lines that make you lose direction, and bright colors that carefully fill the mindscape, such is the beauty of a Gond painting. Practiced by the Gondi people, this folk art derives its name from the Dravidian expression, Kond which means ‘the green mountain’. Nature is the biggest influencer with trees, birds, animals often playing the lead. Moreover, the artists depend on natural objects like charcoal, cow dung, leaves, sap to obtain natural colors. Learn about this beautiful art form at our workshop, sign up now.
This is a two-day workshop on zoom (one and a half hours per day). It is a live session and no recordings will be provided.
*Pre-Registration is Mandatory.
Registration opens only for Mumbai.
The workshop will be conducted in Hindi.
What Do You Learn
4-5 different types of leaves
Drawing of deer, Elephant, and birds
Drawing, painting, and detailing of the final composition.
Painting – It might not complete during the workshop hours.
We will start and you can complete and send us pictures.
Material kit includes
1 Eco-Friendly Folder
3 Cartridge Paper A4 Size
2 Canson Paper
1 Black Tinted Paper
4 Gift Tags
1 Small Book
Acrylic Colour (6)
1 Black Pigment Pen (0.5)
1 White Pen (0.7)
Brush (Round- No. 000, 2, 6)
Brush (Flat- No.4)
Date: 17th & 18th July 2021 on Zoom
Time: 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm IST
Fees: ₹2800/-(inclusive of material kit)
• Tickets once sold cannot be refunded.
• Material kits will be delivered to you, once you register for the course.
• Bookings are open only for India.
• The zoom link will be sent to the registered number about 30 mins before the workshop schedule time on WhatsApp. If any participant doesn’t receive the link, they can send a WhatsApp message on +91-7506122332 along with their order id and we will share the link immediately.
• Sometimes there are network issues in the Zoom App or at the conductor’s residence. We request you to please be patient during such times. We shall try our best to give you the best experience and fix it asap.
•The picture shown in the post is just for your understanding, it need not be what is going to be taught in the class. We try and plan a subject that can give you the maximum insight into The Art form.
• The artwork may or may not finish during the session. We shall start and finish as much as possible and send you a complete image of what is taught during the session.
• We are more than happy to teach. Please note if time permits, we will answer all your queries during the class or try to email them to you.