20 Jul 2021
Tue, 20 Jul 2021-04:00 PM To Fri, 23 Jul 2021-05:30 PM
Learn to paint with watercolors and get the best from trials and experiments.
If you are curious to paint with watercolors and want to try, this course will help you learn and understand the medium to its best. It is a step-by-step process to the delicate world of watercolor.
In this course, learning different flowers, plants, fruits with textures and overlaps will be the starting point. You will learn to paint them both realistically and in a more creative way and other more experimental techniques.
This is a four days detailed workshop (One and a half-hour per day) on zoom and no recordings will be provided.
*Pre-Registration is Mandatory.
Registration opens only for Mumbai.
The workshop will be conducted in Hindi.
What do you learn
-A brief introduction to the materials and handling of the colors, brushes, and paper with 10 different rendering techniques and brush strokes such as dry stroke, wet stroke, dry on dry, dry on wet, wet on dry, and wet on wet. Some tricks to give you the key to painting with ease in watercolors : be open to explorations and experiments.
-Color theory, what its main characteristics are, and also how you can mix and achieve the colors you want. Also, you will see some examples of how color is a very important element in watercolours and still excessive use of colours can hamper the effect of the artwork.
-Once you have learned the basics of watercolors, you will learn to paint basic plants, flowers, and leaves. Each one will be different from the previous one because in each one you will apply different techniques.
-At the end of the course, you will learn different type of trees, fruits like a watermelon slice, an orange, a kiwi, a pineapple, by putting into practice all the basic and mixed techniques, working with lines, spots, and an infinity of techniques to achieve wonderful results.
Material kit includes
• Paper: (Brusto cold pressed)
– A5 Size 300 GSM -30
• Colour: (Camlin)
-Artist watercolour (Assorted shades-12 shades)
• Brush: (Ujala)
-Round brushes (No-02,04,06,08)
-Flat brushes (No-04,06,08)
• Masking Tape-1
• Gift wrapping paper-1
• Gift card-2
Date: 20th,21st,22nd & 23rd July 2021 on Zoom
Time: 4:00 pm – 5:30pm IST
It might exceed 15 mins since we will be teaching the details.
Fees: ₹5100/- (inclusive of a material kit)
Tickets once sold will not be refunded.
• Tickets once sold cannot be refunded.
• Material kits will be delivered to you, once you register for the course.
• Bookings are open only for India.
• The zoom link will be sent to the registered number about 30 mins before the workshop schedule time on WhatsApp. If any participant doesn’t receive the link, they can send a WhatsApp message on +91-7506122332 along with their order id and we will share the link immediately.
• Sometimes there are network issues in the Zoom App or at the conductor’s residence. We request you to please be patient during such times. We shall try our best to give you the best experience and fix it asap.
•The picture shown in the post is just for your understanding, it need not be what is going to be taught in the class. We try and plan a subject which can give you the maximum insight into The Art form.
• The artwork may or may not finish during the session. We shall start and finish as much as possible and send you a complete image of what is taught during the session.
• We are more than happy to teach. Please note if time permits, we will answer all your queries during the class or try to email them to you.